Monday, June 9, 2014

Here In My Van!

Friday 4 June 2014, we finally purchased a camper van.  We got a 1993 Roadtrek 190 Popular.  It has 33,000 original miles on it.  I have spent the last few days doing some checks on it and it seems to be in good shape.  Last night I did some driveway camping in it with Tima.  Suyen didn't want to sleep in it until she cleans it, herself.  It was very comfortable.  Today I took it in to our mechanic, and it passed inspection.

It rained hard Saturday morning, and Suyen noticed some leaks.  There were two up front at the plexiglass roof windows and possibly one above the passenger door.  They seem to be really minor.  I found one under the drivers side twin bed/bench seat which worried me as I thought it might be from the window on that side.  When I looked at it yesterday however, I removed everything and saw no sign of leakage through the wall there, so I think it came in through the vent/storage area and seeped in.

No comments:

Post a Comment